R Steve Creamer
Mr. Creamer is responsible for sPower’s global business development strategy and is a member of sPower’s Board of Directors. After co-founding EnergySolutions with other senior management and a consortium of private equity firms in 2005, Mr. Creamer retired as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer five years later. In 1997, Mr. Creamer co-founded ISG Resources with private equity and served as its Chief Executive Officer from 1997 to 2002, when the company was sold to Headwaters, Inc. Prior to ISG, from 1990 to 1997, Mr. Creamer was the Chief Executive Officer and minority partner of ECDC Environmental, an industrial waste firm. From 1976 to 1991, he was the President of Creamer and Noble Engineers, a consulting engineering firm, prior to which he began his career with the State of Utah as an engineer with the Department of Environmental Quality . Mr. Creamer is also a partner with Western Pacific Group. Mr. Creamer earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering from Utah State University.
- Co-founder, former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of EnergySolutions, a global nuclear services company (NYSE:ES).
- Founder and former Chief Executive Officer of ISG Resources, until sold to Headwaters, Inc. (NYSE: HW). During Mr. Creamer’s tenure, ISG grew from a regional company to the largest marketer and manager of coal combustion products in the United States.
- Officer and member of the Board of Directors, Headwaters, Inc.
- Former Chief Executive Officer and minority partner of ECDC Environmental, an industrial waste firm.
- President, Creamer and Noble Engineers, an engineering consulting firm.
- Partner, Western Pacific Group, a private equity fund focused on making long term investments in a wide cross section of companies.